MVGBet Ohio Promo Code & Review 2023
In this article, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about MVGBet Sportsbook, including the MVGBet Ohio promo code, down to the MVGBet Ohio rewards program.
With sports betting finally becoming legal in the Buckeye state, the number of operators there is increasing rapidly. MVGBet has joined in the party!
Read on to find out what you can expect from this exciting sportsbook in the near future.
- What is the MVGBet Sportsbook promo code?
- MVGBet Sportsbook Ohio promos
- MVGBet Sportsbook Ohio vs. other sportsbooks
- MVGBet Sportsbook Ohio Review
- MVGBet Ohio App review
- Key features of MVGBet Ohio
- How to sign up with MVGBet Ohio
- MVGBet retail locations in Ohio
- The odds at MVGBet Sportsbook in Ohio
- Betting options available at MVGBet Ohio
- MVGBet Ohio banking options
- MVGBet Ohio sports market
- Customer support
- MVGBet review summary
- Betly Ohio promo code FAQs
What is the MVGBet Sportsbook promo code?
For now, there are no existing promo codes for MVGBet Ohio. However, patrons can stay up to date via the website’s promotions page.
MVGBet Ohio Promo Code: All sites are 100% legal & licensed by the OCCC.
|bet365 Sportsbook Bet $1 Get $200 in bonus||Bet now bet365 Ohio Review|
|Caesars Sportsbook Up to $1,250 bonus||Bet now Caesars Ohio Review|
|Betfred Sportsbook Get up to $1,111 in Fred Bets||Bet now Betfred Ohio Review|
|BetRivers Sportsbook Up to $100 Bonus Bets||Bet now BetRivers Ohio Review|
|Betway Sportsbook First Bet Reset $250 In Bonus Bets||Bet Now Betway Ohio Review|
|PointsBet Sportsbook Five Second Chance Bets Up To $100 Each||Bet now PointsBet Ohio review|
|DraftKings Sportsbook Bet $5, get $200 in bonus bets||Bet now DraftKings Ohio review|
|BetMGM Sportsbook Up to $1,000 in bonus bets||Bet now BetMGM Ohio review|
|FanDuel Sportsbook Up to $2,500 in Bonus bets||Bet now FanDuel Ohio Review|
MVGBet Sportsbook Ohio promos
Welcome Bonus — $250 instant repay
New players who successfully create a new account with MVGBet are eligible for this promotion. The account can either be on the app or their website.
This promo depends on the outcome of the player’s first wager. They need to make a deposit and place their very first wager. Afterwards, players will get a Bonus Bet equivalent to their first wager if it ends up as a loss.
Promo terms & conditions:
- The promo runs from 12:01am ET on January 1, 2023 until 11:59pm on December 31, 2023
- New players can get 1 Bonus Bet up to $250 for their first wager
- It applies the Bonus Bet automatically after the player’s first cash bet ends up as a loss
- You can place your first bet with odds of 250 or greater
- New players can only use this once
- You can’t combine it with any other new sign-up promo
- Placing of bet should be online
- Bets made must be $10 or more
- Using Bonus Bets in wagers will disqualify you
- It also doesn’t permit the usage of official Profit Boost or Odds Boost bets
MLB Parlay Profit Boosts
Choose from a wide selection of profit boosts to increase your odds and multiply your winnings. Simply place a bet following a set of conditions, unlock the profit boost, and activate it. Examples of profit boosts in MVGBet Sportsbook Ohio same game parlay are:
- MLB 2 Leg Parlay Profit Boost: any winning MLB 2-leg parlay gets 5% additional
- NBA 3-Leg Parlay Profit Boost: any winning NBA 3-leg parlay gets 10% additional
- MLB 3-Leg Parlay Profit Boost: any winning MLB 3-leg parlay gets 10% additional
- NBA 4-Leg Parlay Profit Boost: any winning NBA 4-leg parlay gets 15% additional
Promo terms & conditions:
- Players can only use profit boosts with real money
- Payouts are in real money only
- No Store and VIP coins earned with a bet placed with a profit boost
- Profit boosts are only available for single and parlay bets. You can’t apply it to round-robin bet slips.
- One profit boost per bet only
MVGBet Sportsbook Ohio vs. other sportsbooks
Despite being a relatively small sportsbook, it does not mean that it can not compete with the big leaders of the industry. MVGBet Sportsbook continues to charge on and is now gaining popularity among OH players. Many sports fans are also excited to see it flourish and thrive in the near future.
The question is, how does it currently fare with its big competition? Can it actually outdo these sportsbooks giants? Let’s see its performance in various aspects.
MVGBet sign-up bonus vs Fanduel sign-up bonus
One good calibration point is the sign-up bonus. MVGBet Sportsbook Ohio sign-up bonus is decent and quite competitive. For its introductory bonus, It does offer a $250 instant repay first bet. This can give rookie players a chance to play their first ever bet without having to worry about the game’s outcome.
Players availing this one-time offer must follow a set of rules in using the MVGBet Ohio bonus for new customers. They must be at least 21 years of age and are currently geo-located within the OH state. Another requirement is that this first stake must have at least -250 betting odds.
Ultimately, the $250 bonus bet refund offer will only materialize if you lose on your very first wager. If you manage to win your bet, it will automatically forfeit this bonus. No MVGBet Ohio bonus code is necessary to claim it.
On the other hand, FanDuel Sportsbook OH will give everyone a run for their money. As part of its special no-sweat welcome bonus, newbies can receive a maximum of $1000 in free bets. This will only happen if you lose your initial wager and the amount of bonus bet will depend on your first ever bet.
MVGBet Promos vs DraftKings Promos
As mentioned above, MVGBet has a promotion for existing players as well. It offers profit boosts for MLB parlay. These can certainly stack the player’s winning odds, which can result in bigger payouts.
You can also take advantage of the MVGBet Ohio refer-a-friend bonus. This is almost the same as with the referral program of other sportsbooks.
Since it is just barely starting, MVGBet promotions are quite limited in 2023. It is important to take note that other promotions have already ended, that’s why there are only a few promos as of this writing. Though, it showed its ability to adapt as it constantly has new offerings.
DraftKings OH is indeed the leader in terms of sportsbooks promotions. There is actually an abundance of available promotions and campaigns such as boosts, money back, and no-brainers. In addition, its loyalty club that can earn players crowns for any amount they spend on the website.
MVGBet Payouts vs BetMGM Payouts
Regarding payouts, only a few options are available in MVGBet. In comparison to other popular sportsbooks, it’s a bit unfortunate that no e-wallet payment options are available. The only available payment schemes include the traditional online banking, debit and credit cards, PayNearMe, and Play+ Prepaid Card.
Whereas, BetMGM has a plethora of popular payment services. ACH/eCheck, PayPal, Skrill, and wire transfer are only to name a few. All of these options are safe to use and can provide reliable security to players.
MVGBet Sportsbook Ohio Review
Since MVGBet is a relatively new player in the sportsbook field, one can expect that there’s still a lot of areas that could use improvement.
- Solid foundation — the parent companies of MVGBet, Delaware North and Miami Valley Gaming, have a combined experience of over 100 years in the gaming and hospitality sector. Given this, MVGBet assures players that it will see important growth to their brand over time.
- User-friendly interface — Visiting the website, new and seasoned patrons alike will have no problems navigating their interface. It has a sleek, white background and sections are easy to find.
- Variety of sports — MVGBet offers a wide array of sports that patrons can choose from. Popular sports like basketball, football, and soccer are available. There are also unique sports like stock car racing, MMA, and cycling.
- Name recognition — As MVGBet is a new player, it is understandable that they have yet to build a name for themselves. As long as they give their patrons a hassle-free experience, they will have no problem in achieving this.
- Promos — Their available promos for existing users could be improved. As of writing, they only have one promotion, profit boosts, for their existing patrons.
- Payment methods — For now, limited options are available for patrons when it comes to deposits and withdrawals. We’d like to see more options added in the future.
MVGBet Ohio App review
Patrons in the Ohio region can now access MVGBet’s mobile application. It can be downloaded from either the AppStore and Google Play. The mobile app and website are the same in terms of content and functionality.
Key features of MVGBet Ohio
MVGBet Loyalty program
As soon as a patron creates an account on MVGBet, he or she will automatically become a member of the Club and will start earning coins. Coins are the currency in the site’s loyalty program. Patrons earn coins each time they place a bet and can exchange them for exclusive rewards like Free Bets.
How to sign up with MVGBet Ohio
MVGBet OH made it easier for new players to register for new accounts. It is very convenient and the process is, in fact, a walk in the park. This is one of the strengths of this sportsbook.
MVGBet Sportsbooks Ohio Registration Process
- At the website homepage, click on “Register”.
- Fill in the necessary personal details only. The following information is necessary to verify your identity.
- Then, provide your chosen log-in details, such as your email, username, and of course password.
- Check on the 21-years-of-age confirmation box.
- Lastly, fund your account by going to the Cashier section. Proceed with the deposit transaction. Voila, you’re all set.
MVGBet retail locations in Ohio
As of April 2023, there is no brick-and-mortar casino for MVGBet Sportsbook. Created by renowned gaming companies, finding a land-based casino establishment that will carry its name is certainly a possibility in the future.
As sports betting continues to grow in Ohio, increase in the number of OH retail locations will eventually happen.
The odds at MVGBet Sportsbook in Ohio
MVGBet Sportsbook Ohio odds boost is also available to patrons. These three types are only alternative ways to present the same information. It does not make a difference in terms of winnings.
Fractional (British) Odds
In fractional odds, what is shown is the ratio of the profit to the stake wagered.
Decimal (European) Odds
For decimal odds, it represents the profit one makes for every $1 wagered.
Money Line (American) Odds
In money line odds, favorites have a minus (-) sign and show the amount you need to wager to win $100. Meanwhile, underdogs have a plus (+) sign and show the amount you win for every $100 wagered.
Betting options available at MVGBet Ohio
There is a satisfactory number of betting options that MVGBet Ohio has for their patrons. These include but are not limited to:
- Money line
- Round robin
- Totals or Over/Under
- Odds boost
- Live betting
MVGBet Ohio banking options
There’s a limited available banking options for OH patrons. As of now, they only have the following banking methods.
Trustly online banking
Players need to register for a separate Trustly account to use this method. After that, bettors can now fund their wallet through bank transfer.
This option allows players to deposit funds at local establishments like 7-11.
Credit and debit card
A tried and tested payment method, players can use their Visa and MasterCard cards to fund their accounts.
Play+ prepaid card
If patrons have a Play+ card, they can use this to make a deposit to their MVGBet Ohio account.
For withdrawals, players may need to wait around three to seven days for their winnings to reflect in their bank account.
MVGBet Ohio sports market
Their selection of sports market may not be the most complete, but it has enough sports that OH patrons would be interested in. It does include all pro sports leagues in North America.
Examples of available sports market
- Indy racing
Upon its inception, it already provided various means of customer support. OH players can select from five avenues in order to reach MCGBet. Players will surely appreciate having options for their queries.
Ways to reach MVGBet Sportsbook:
- Website FAQ section — comprehensive and covers loads of topics
- Email: [email protected] — quite responsive with noted delay
- Phone: 513-613-4513 — active
- Live Chat — responsive despite the generic response
- Twitter: @MVGOHIO — active
MVGBet review summary
Considered as an underdog in the Buckeye State, MVGBet entered the scene the same times sports betting became legalized in the area. Founded by Miami Valley Gaming and Delaware North, its operations currently rest at the hands of GAMEWISE. With the track record of its parent companies, MVGBet is slowly but surely gaining traction right at this moment.
In spite of its drawbacks, we can conclude that MVGBet Sportsbook is a decent and rising sports betting site in Ohio. Refinement is still a process, but it is already underway. This is not the last time we’ll hear and see the name MVGBet Ohio, that’s for sure.
Betly Ohio promo code FAQs
You’ll find some of the most popular questions that customers often wanted to know about MVGBet’s operation in Ohio.
Is MVGBet Sportsbook legal in Ohio?
Yes. Starting January 1, 2023, online sportsbooks are legal in the state of Ohio.
What is the deposit match bonus code for MVGBet in Ohio?
There are no MVGBet Ohio deposit match bonus available at the moment.
What is the deposit promo code for MVGBet Sportsbook Ohio?
There are no MVGBet Sportsbook Ohio deposit bonus available at the moment.
Is there a MVGBet Ohio app?
Yes. OH patrons can download the app on Google Play and the App Store.
Do you need a promo code for MVGBet Ohio?
Not necessarily. For updates on their promotions, you can head over to their website’s promotions page.
What is the new user promo for MVGBet Ohio?
MVGBet Ohio has a $250 Instant Repay promo for new users.
Can I use MVGBet in Ohio?
Yes. Ohio patrons can definitely use MVGBet in their state.