Prepaid Card Betting Sites Ohio 2023
Prepaid card betting sites have always been common, but not many people know them. To use prepaid cards for online betting, you need to buy the card with funds preloaded to bet with. It is easy to use and has its pros and cons.
This guide will interest you if you’re looking for prepaid card sportsbooks in Ohio.
Prepaid Card betting sites in OH 2023
Prepaid Card Betting Sites Ohio: All sites are 100% legal & licensed by the OCCC.
|Betfred Sportsbook Get up to $1,111 in Fred Bets||Bet now Betfred Ohio Review|
|SuperBook Sportsbook Get up to a $250 bonus||Bet now SuperBook Ohio Review|
|Caesars Sportsbook Up to $1,250 bonus||Bet now Caesars Ohio Review|
|BetRivers Sportsbook Up to $500 Bonus||Bet now BetRivers Ohio Review|
|bet365 Sportsbook Bet $1 Get $200 in bonus||Bet now bet365 Ohio Review|
|DraftKings Sportsbook Bet $5, get $150 in bonus bets||Bet now DraftKings Ohio review|
|BetMGM Sportsbook Up to $1,000 in bonus bets||Bet now BetMGM Ohio review|
|FanDuel Sportsbook Bet $5 get $150 in bonus bets||Bet now FanDuel Ohio Review|
Prepaid Card Sportsbooks in OH
Thankfully, many leading names in the betting industry offer prepaid card betting. These Ohio sports betting sites allow users to deposit funds instantly and place bets on their favorite sports. It is both reliable and safe, so if you prefer this method, you’ll have nothing to worry about.
We have compiled a list of prepaid card betting sites in Ohio to help you get started. They are fully licensed to operate in Ohio and offer bonuses to new customers.
- BetRivers: This platform offers a Play+ card for prepaid customers. It is a top choice because of its low fees and incredible approval rate. Also, BetRivers allows customers to cash out with this prepaid card. You’ll be able to withdraw your funds or transfer them without a hassle.
- FanDuel: The FanDuel in OH provides a prepaid card for users known as a Play+ card. You’ll fund the card by bank transfer or other popular debit and credit cards. Also, it is easy to use and has a high approval rate.
- PointsBet: Like other sportsbooks in this list, PointsBet has a prepaid card for its customers. You’ll need to sign up to use this card on the sportsbook’s website. Funding is easy as well because you can use PayPal, credit or debit card.
- DraftKings: You can use prepaid cards on DraftKings Ohio because the sportsbook provides its prepaid card. The fees are cheap, and customers can use the card for other purposes, such as online shopping. You can also use a credit or debit card to fund it, and the transaction is completely free.
How to use a prepaid card at an Ohio betting site
Prepaid cards are easy to use. You simply need to load the card and use it to fund your betting account. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to use the card.
Add money to the card
There are two main ways to fund your prepaid card. However, the most common one is from a debit card. Bank transfers work as well and may be the cheapest option. Some banks provide easy payment options to load your prepaid card. So you’ll be able to send the fund from your account to the card directly.
Select prepaid card sportsbooks in Ohio to sign up in
We have highlighted some tested and trusted prepaid card sportsbooks in OH to make it easier for you. You’ll be able to enjoy anonymity and security since you do not need to share your banking details.
Select deposit method
Register and deposit funds when you choose from any of our recommended sites. Before depositing, select the prepaid card as your deposit option. Fill in the prepaid card information and confirm the transaction.
- Enter card PIN
When you load the funds into the prepaid card, you can transfer them to your betting account. As with other cards like Visa, you’ll need a PIN to complete the transaction. Ensure that you fill in the details correctly.
- Start betting
Once you confirm the transaction, you’ll receive the funds in your betting account. You can begin to place your bets.
Pros and cons of using prepaid cards on OH betting sites
You’ll see its benefits if you use prepaid cards for online activities such as betting. However, it is not entirely perfect, and this section will highlight the pros and cons. Continue reading to see them.
- Reduced overspending. The first and most important perk of prepaid cards is that it reduces what you can spend. Since the amount is fixed, you cannot spend more than what is available. If you have a gambling problem, you’ll benefit from this perk.
- Security. Prepaid cards are safe since they are not connected to your bank account. If you prefer anonymity, prepaid card betting sites in Ohio are ideal.
- User-friendly. With prepaid cards, you’ll not need any special technical know-how. Depositing is easy and instant.
- Accessible. Prepaid cards are easy to get. You don’t need to pass through a lengthy process at the bank to get them.
- Eligibility for bonuses. With a prepaid card, you can qualify for bonuses on sportsbooks. Whether it is a welcome bonus or a cashback bonus, you’ll qualify for it.
- Lower limits. Prepaid cards only contain small denominations. This means you’ll need to do more than one transaction if you’re a high roller.
- More stressful to procure. Like regular cards, you need to visit the store to get them. If you choose the virtual option, you may need to divulge some personal information that defeats the card’s purpose.
- Fees. Prepaid card betting sites in Ohio charge more fees for deposits. The fees may not be much when you use the card but can accumulate after a while of use.
Multiple cards. You may need more than one card, especially if you’re a high roller. This will allow you to deposit more than once.
Types of prepaid cards
There is more than one type of prepaid card for online betting. Knowing them will help you to choose the most suitable option. Also, before picking prepaid card betting sites in Ohio, it is important to read the terms and conditions. Below are the types of prepaid cards for online betting.
Reloadable prepaid cards
This type of card is like a regular debit card. You can carry it anytime as long as you top it off. It’s easy to use them since you only need to visit the shop to load them. After funding it, you can use it to bet at your convenience. Also, this card allows users to withdraw their winnings from the bank or in cash.
Prepaid gift cards
This card is the same as Apple or Amazon gift cards. However, it is specific to online betting. This makes it an excellent gift for friends who love betting on sports.
Virtual prepaid cards
In prepaid card betting sites in Ohio, you don’t need physical cards. Everything takes place online. You’ll only need to top it off online and set limits to prevent overspending.
Voucher prepaid card
This type of prepaid card allows users to fund their accounts by purchasing a scratch card or voucher. To use this card, they’ll scratch the card to reveal the number and input it into the betting accounts to transfer the funds.
Prepaid Card Betting Sites Ohio FAQs
The fees depend on the card provider and the type of card. For instance, you may pay some fees to purchase the card itself. In other cases, you’ll pay more if you need to load more than one card.
With prepaid cards, you’ll remain eligible for bonuses. Most sportsbooks allow you to claim bonuses, especially if they provide their own prepaid cards.
The prepaid card betting sites in Ohio include BetRivers, FanDuel, PointsBet, and DraftKings sportsbooks. Most have their own prepaid cards that customers can use for other purposes.