Trustly Betting Sites Ohio 2023
An open banking market leader, Trustly is a reputable payment gateway popular across several industries worldwide. Among others, you can commonly see it on sports betting websites. As such, if you’re looking for Trustly betting sites in Ohio, this guide is for you!
Best Trustly Betting Sites in OH 2023
Trustly Betting Sites Ohio: All sites are 100% legal & licensed by the OCCC.
|bet365 Sportsbook Bet $1 Get $200 in bonus||Bet now bet365 Ohio Review|
|Caesars Sportsbook Up to $1,250 bonus||Bet now Caesars Ohio Review|
|Betfred Sportsbook Get up to $1,111 in Fred Bets||Bet now Betfred Ohio Review|
|BetRivers Sportsbook Up to $100 Bonus Bets||Bet now BetRivers Ohio Review|
|Betway Sportsbook First Bet Reset $250 In Bonus Bets||Bet Now Betway Ohio Review|
|PointsBet Sportsbook Five Second Chance Bets Up To $100 Each||Bet now PointsBet Ohio review|
|DraftKings Sportsbook Bet $5, get $200 in bonus bets||Bet now DraftKings Ohio review|
|BetMGM Sportsbook Up to $1,000 in bonus bets||Bet now BetMGM Ohio review|
|FanDuel Sportsbook Up to $2,500 in Bonus bets||Bet now FanDuel Ohio Review|
Best Trustly Betting Sites in Ohio
A reliable payment method is a must-have in a sports betting platform. The options abound, but in this guide, our focus is on Trustly. Find out where you can use this payment channel in Buckeye State.
Online sports betting is now legal in OH.
With its legalization, different companies are taking advantage of the state’s market, and one of them is Caesars Sportsbook. It’s from a well-known gambling brand, making it one of the most popular. While Caesars accepts major credit cards, it offers Trustly as an alternative. With the latter, you can send and receive payments without leaving the website. No registration is necessary.
Aside from using Neteller or Trustly, there are many other reasons why you might want to check out Caesars. One of the best things about this platform is its selection of sports. You can wager on almost any sport you want. Even better, there’s an option for live betting. In addition, the platform is user-friendly, just like with Skrill. First-time bettors will love the seamless interface.
Other sportsbooks in Ohio that accept Trustly:
Pros and Cons of Using Trustly in OH Betting Sites
Should you use Trustly in sports betting?
Only you can answer that question. However, if you need help evaluating such a payment platform, we got you. This section has a rundown of the pros and cons you must know.
Benefits of Using Trustly in OH
Are you looking for compelling reasons to use Trustly when wagering in Ohio? Below are some things that can convince you:
- State-of-the-Art Security: One of the biggest selling points of Trustly is its high-level security. They implement strict security protocols to verify each payment. It minimizes the chances of fraud.
- Does Not Require Registration: In many sports betting platforms, you must register depending on the payment method. Trustly stands out because it eliminates the need for registration. It simplifies the process.
- No Need to Share Card Information: Trustly payments don’t require providing credit card or bank account information. Instead, you’ll link it to your account. As such, there’s a minimal chance of compromising personal information.
- Low Fees: Transaction fees can be a headache in sports betting. Luckily, Trustly has minimal fees. You can take home more of your winnings by keeping the costs down.
- Instant Deposits: Processing deposits is instant. Hence, you don’t need to wait several hours or days to fund your account.
- Exceptional Mobile Experience: Many people use their smartphones in sports betting. Trustly offers a good mobile interface. It makes payments seamless, contributing to a favorable betting experience.
Drawbacks of Using Trustly in OH
Despite the benefits, Trustly also has its share of cons. Below are the shortcomings you need to know:
- Slow Processing of Withdrawals: While it processes deposits instantly, it’s a different story for withdrawals. The processing can take one to five days. However, this is also the case in many other online banking payments.
- Limited Acceptance: Trustly has been gaining popularity in recent years. Despite such, it isn’t as common as other payment platforms. With this, not many sports betting platforms may offer it as an option.
- Poor Customer Support: Problems can happen during deposits and withdrawals. Unfortunately, Trustly has poor customer service. Getting in touch with their team can be a hassle.
How to Use Trustly
If you’re trying Trustly for the first time, you’re lucky! The process is pretty straightforward! Within minutes, you’ll be done with your transactions. Nonetheless, the processing isn’t instant for withdrawals.
Deposit Using Trustly
Here’s a quick step-by-step guide to funding your account:
- Start by accessing your Ohio sportsbook account. You’ll usually use your email and password as your login credentials. Create an online account if you don’t have one yet.
- Choose Trustly or Online Banking as your payment method.
- Upon clicking, a new window will open up. This is when you must connect to your online banking account. Enter your username/email and password to access your banking account.
- Approve the deposit. Depending on the sportsbook, you might need to go through two-factor authentication. It’s an added security layer for your peace of mind.
- Wait for the funds to enter your account. In most cases, you’ll receive the money instantly.
Withdraw Using Trustly
When it’s time to pull your money out of your Ohio sports betting account, here’s what to do:
- Like with the deposit, the first thing to do is to log in to your account.
- Enter the amount that you would like to withdraw. The minimum and maximum amount can vary, so check that out.
- Confirm the withdrawal and authorize the transaction. You’ll need to sign up in to your online banking account.
- Wait for the processing of your withdrawal. It can take one to five days.
One of the important things to note about using Trustly is the KYC (Know Your Customer) procedure. You’ll do this on your first transaction. To complete, you must provide valid proof of identification.
In addition, you must read the terms and conditions before using Trustly. For instance, you might not be able to withdraw your winnings. A possible reason is that you haven’t met the play-through requirements.
Trustly Alternatives for Sportsbooks OH
If you don’t want to use Trustly, there are other alternatives. Below are some options for deposits and withdrawals in OH sportsbooks:
- Credit and Debit Cards: Most sportsbooks accept major credit and debit cards. You can save your card details to your account. In turn, it will speed up processing your next transactions.
- PayPal: One of the most popular online payment channels in Ohio sportsbooks is PayPal. It’s simple, smart, and quick, especially if you’re using the sports betting app on a mobile device. You can use your existing PayPal balance or an account connected to your PayPal.
- Wire Transfer: Some sportsbooks will allow you to fund your accounts using wire transfers. However, it can be a hassle compared to other methods.
- Physical Locations: With sports betting now legal in Ohio, we expect to see various retail locations. With this, you can fund your sportsbook account straight from a physical location instead of online.
Other payment options for sports betting in OH:
Trustly Betting Sites Ohio FAQs
Do all sportsbooks in Ohio accept Trustly?
Not all legal OH sportsbooks accept Trustly as a payment method. One reason for such is that they charge fees for processing the transactions. Such could mean a reduction in the potential revenue of the sports betting platform.
How much are the fees for using Trustly?
Unfortunately, we don’t have the exact figures. It can depend on many factors, such as the chosen bank or the sports betting website. However, Trustly has a reputation for having low transaction fees.
Is Trustly anonymous?
Trustly isn’t anonymous. You’ll need your online bank account details, including your name and account number. However, there’s no reason to be afraid since it’s a secure platform.
Is Trustly secure?
Yes, Trust is a safe and secure payment gateway. It has associations with thousands of global payment operators for your peace of mind. In addition, it uses state-of-the-art encryption technologies.